- Shape: Round
- Application: Refrigerator, Air Condition
- Size: > 4
- Unit Length: 12 m, 18 m, 6 m
- Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
- Color: Brown, Golden
- Condition: New
We are leading Manufacturer of Copper Pipe for City & Fuel Gas Distribution
and our product is made up of good quality.
Copper Pipe for City & Fuel Gas Distribution
For years, copper tubes have been used for domestic water supply, sanitary drainage, medical gas, heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, solar and fire sprinkler systems etc., and are known for excellent performance in all environment.
Until recently threaded steel pipe has been used in fuel gas distribution systems in residential applications. But now still pipes are being replaced by copper tubes for the distribution of natural and liquefied petroleum (LP) gas ranging from single-family attached and detached to multi-story buildings etc. These copper gas distribution lines have also been installed for many years in commercial buildings such as strip malls, hotels and motels.Key advantages of using copper for fuel gas distribution systems:
- Cost-effective for both low and high pressure systems
- Lowest overall installed system cost for fuel gas applications
- Easiest system to install
- Lowest cost material amongst flexible materials
- Material certified to an ASTM standard
- Large labor savings over black steel pipe
- Approved by national and international codes - National Fuel Gas Code, and International Mechanical Code and International Plumbing Code
- Ideally also suited for retrofit and remodelling applications
- No special tools or manufacturer-specific training needed - can be installed with the tools and skills the installer already has
- Backed by technical and field support by the CDA throughout the country
- Semi-rigid material
- Lighter than black steel pipe
Various kinds of gas equipment and appliances are used in modern households. Efficient heating may be achieved by central heating systems and room heaters. The central systems usually do have provisions for cooling as well. Mehta Tubes offers Gas-fired water heaters that are noted for their quick recovery rates. Our other items includes cooking ranges, ovens, decorative lighting, clothes, fireplaces, dryers and gas barbecues.
As copper is flexible, resistant to corrosion, easy to join and can be availed in different length as per requirements, these tubes are beneficial for for homeowners, housing developers, builders, installation contractors and gas companies, when used for gas distribution system.
Easier to clean, these tubes require less time for installation and are cost effective as well and hence are perfect for single-family dwellings. For multistory residences, copper gas distribution systems reduces the cost of installation cost when compared with that of electricity for heating, laundry and cooking applications.